Friday, February 04, 2005

Same old same old...

So this is day one of the new blog... let's see how this thing works. I haven't tried posting stuff in anything like this since back when I still had my SubProfile. Dang that's been a long time. Oh well...

Nothing new really going on. I'm still freaking out about graduating from time to time but that's nothing new. NBC had their info session on campus but unfortunately I had classes so couldn't go. I gotta remember to ask for the day off from work for the job fair when NBC30 swings through. If I have to find a cheap-paying job after I graduate I'd rather work near home at NBC30 than anywhere else, even as much as I'd rather get out of the area and just explore the country.
Too bad my income doesn't match up with my dreams. Yeah... that'd be nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow you have a blog..this is the most exciting thing thats happened to my boredness in like...hours!

-Claire